Pierce The Veil's Vic Fuentes Teases Something Big




Vic Fuentes, the frontman from the Mexican rock band, Pierce The Veil has taken to his social accounts to tease something huge. In the video, he says "in addition to working on a new Pierce The Veil record, I've also been working on something big that I can't wait to show you guys. This has been life-changing for me and it's something that I want all you guys to be a part of."

So Pierce The Veil fans it appears that the long wait for a fifth album may be finally coming to an end. At the moment, it's unreleased what Fuentes' newest project is, so stay tuned to find out! You can watch the full videos on both his Instagram and Twitter.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

100 Activities To Add To Your 2019 Summer Bucket List

Ranking 'My Chemical Romance's' Music Videos

Review For 'Badflower's' Music Video: 'Promise Me'